Have you ever wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to try scuba diving, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, a Discover Scuba Dive is for you. No prior experience diving is necessary!
While not a scuba certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
What will you learn?
You will learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of one of our friendly and professional Instructors. If you choose to complete the dive out on our Reef Day Trip, you’ll practice a few skills in shallow water before venturing off to explore the shallow area of the reef with your Instructor.
- Check out the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to use
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive
- Have fun swimming around and exploring
- You must be at least 12 years old.
- Complete a basic dive medical to determine if you are fit to dive.
Pool Introductory Dive (minimum of 4 participants)
- Cost $120 per person for approximately 1.5 hours spent with your instructor.
Great Barrier Reef Day Trip Introductory Dive (Reef Trip Price not included)
- $95 for First Dive
- $60 extra for a second dive.
📍 Townsville, North Queensland | AUS
Snorkel or dive on the Great Barrier Reef
⚓️ Dive the S.S Yongala shipwreck
👇🏽 Book with us today