Scuba Refresher Courses
We offer refresher courses to divers who have not been underwater in a while or for those simply looking to brush up their skills. You will go through and practice your skills with one of our experienced and professional dive instructors.
We offer three different tiers that will allow you to refresh your skills. Best thing is, you can do it in a confined pool session or add on to your Great Barrier Reef Day Trip and/or Liveaboard!
Our Scuba Refresher is a quick and easy way for divers to refresh some basic skills used in scuba diving.
One of our dive instructors will take you underwater and practice some of the essential and most commonly-used scuba diving skills with you.
The Scuba TuneUp is a step up from the Scuba Refresher. With the Scuba TuneUp you will be provided with e-learning materials that go through key concepts at your own pace through a friendly, interactive program.
After you complete your e-learning knowledge review you will suit up and one of our dive instructors will take you underwater and practice the skills with you in a realistic dive environment.
The PADI ReActivate Scuba Refresher program allows you to quickly brush up on knowledge and skills that you acquired in the PADI Open Water Diver course without having to start from scratch. The program is fully personalised meaning you’ll only have to cover the areas where your skills and knowledge need refreshing.
After completing the PADI ReActivate program you will receive a new certification card with the words ReActivated On plus your ReActivate date. Dive shops will appreciate seeing a recent ReActivate date on your certification card as this shows them you’re up to date with your skills and ready to dive into your scuba adventure.
- Pool session: $120.00
- Add-on to reef trip: $40.00
- Includes: Full scuba hire (for pool session only), training and instruction
- Pool session: $189.00
- Add-on to reef trip: $109.00
- Includes: Scuba TuneUp e-learning knowledge review, full scuba hire (for pool session only), training and instruction
- Pool session: $213.00
- Add-on to reef trip: $133.00
- Includes: NEW PADI certification card with ReActivated status, PADI ReActivate e-learning knowledge review, full scuba hire (for pool session only), training and instruction
- 10 years old.
- You may be required to have a Australian Dive medical (AS 4005.1) if you have any positive responses to a basic medical questionnaire. Please Click Here to view the medical and call us if you have any questions.
- Be able to swim