Challenging and rewarding is best describe the Rescue Diver course. This course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, and teaches you how to manage them if they occur.
The fun part about this course is rising to challenges and mastering them.
Most divers find this course both demanding and rewarding, and at the end, say its the best course they have ever taken.
Your focus will start to turn, from yourself and your needs to the safety and needs of your diving companions.
- At least 12 years old
- Have a PADI Adventure Diver certification or equivalent
- Be trained and current for first aid and CPR within the previous two years
- Home study – reading and completing Knowledge Reviews in your PADI student manual
- One day of classroom and pool sessions with your instructor
- One day of open water dives and skills practice out on our Day Trip to the Great Barrier Reef
- From $720.00
- Price includes all course materials, equipment, and certification costs.
- Extras: First Aid and CPR courses (if required)
YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE:
Here at Adrenalin Dive we are committed to the comfort and safety of divers everywhere. To that end, we recommend the rescue course to ALL recreational divers.
It also goes especially well with these specialties: PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider course. Be the buddy everyone wants to dive with by knowing that you know how to recognize illnesses treatable by emergency oxygen. PADI Search & Recovery course Will teach you effective ways to find objects underwater and bring them to the surface.
PADI Divemaster course The first step on the professional ladder. Move from being able to take care of others (Rescue Diver) to actively being involved in the educations and guiding of divers.
PADI Master Scuba Diver – The highest non professional rating in recreational diving. The ultimate rating for those who wish to challenge themselves and keep learning.