- This event has passed.
Easter Special – 4 Day 4 Night Liveaboard
March 29 @ 7:00 pm - April 2 @ 4:30 pm
4 Day 4 Night Eco Liveaboard
3 Star Accomodation – 5 Star Diving
A great way to see the Great Barrier Reef is to live there. See the stunning array of wild life waking up to an explosion of colour and activity. Dive and snorkel into the evening as daylight softly moves to dusk. Be a part of the reef settling down for the night as the last rays of sunlight bathe the ocean.
The scene is set – four whole days of diving and snorkeling three of the wondrous pearls that go to make up the exquisite necklace that is the Great Barrier Reef.
Then the GRANDE FINALE! One of diving’s Seven Wonders of the World….The SS YONGALA…… Over 100 metres of the most amazing Wreck and Wildlife experienced anywhere in the world. AUSTRALIA’S BEST DIVE
4Day/4Night Liveaboard Trip – 14 Dives!!!
Share – 3 or 4
Departing with a maximum of just 20 guests, we cruise through the night to arrive at our first dive site, in plenty of time for you to see the sun rise over the World Heritage Great Barrier Reef
Features of the Vessel:
- Accommodation for 20 passengers in double, twin & quad-share berths.
- Budget-style , Air-conditioned Cabins.
- Large Fully Equipped Dive Deck.
- BBQ/Entertainment Deck.
Your trip includes:
- 14 Dives including 3 night dives and 2 dives on the Yongala Wreck.
- All bed linen
- 4 night’s accommodation in air conditioned cabins
- All Meals
What to bring:
- Your diving certification and log book;
- A small bag with towel, swimwear, toiletries, sunscreen and hat.
What not to bring:
- Large bags or back pack;
- Bed linen, sleeping bags and pillows;
- Fishing equipment;
- Glass bottles.
- Gear hire $125;
- Guided dive $10 a dive
- Adventure Dive $25
- Nitrox Fills: $30 for one tank or $50 for 2 tanks (certification required)
- Nitrox course: $230
- Advanced Course: $250