- This event has passed.
Coral Spawning 5 Day 4 Night Liveaboard December 2017
December 8, 2017 @ 8:00 am - December 12, 2017 @ 4:00 pm
3 Star Accommodation – 5 Star Diving
Join Adrenalin Snorkel & Dive’s friendly and professional crew for an exclusive second chance to see one of the great wonders of the world burst to life! The next outer reef coral spawning event is predicted to occur during the 5th – 9th of December 2017. Usually occurring just once a year, 2017 sees a rare “Split Spawning” phenomenon predicted, so for the first time in our history we will be running a second Liveaboard Trip!
We will visit some of the best reefs located offshore from Townsville (the central section of the Great Barrier Reef). Some reefs we plan to snorkel and dive include; Lodestone, Keeper, Davies or Wheeler Reefs (weather dependent). You will do 2 dives on the first night and 4 dives each day/night after.
Boarding Time: 8:00am Tuesday 5th December 2017
Departure: 9:00am Saturday 9th December 2017
Arrive at your first diving location on the Great Barrier Reef at approx. 12:00pm, first dive at approx. 12:30pm
After your last dive of the trip on Thursday afternoon we will start the return journey home.
Return Townsville and disembark: 4:00pm Thursday 9th December 2017
Features of Vessel:
- Accommodation for 20 passengers in double, twin & quad-share berths.
- Budget-style , air-conditioned cabins.
- Large fully equipped dive deck.
- Easy in/out water access
- BBQ and entertainment deck.
|Share Cabin – 3 or 4||$1350||$1190|
Your trip includes:
- Up to 16 x dives on pristine Outer Great Barrier Reef Locations!
- All bed linen
- Tanks and weights for divers
- Mask snorkel and fins for snorkelers
- 5 days and 4 night’s accommodation in air conditioned cabins
- All meals, tea, coffee, water and cordial
- Reef EMC’s and mooring fees
- Full SCUBA Equipment Hire (duration of trip) $125
- Torch Hire: $15
- Guided Dive $10ea
- Adventure Dive $25
- Nitrox Fills: $30 for one tank or $50 for 2 tanks (certification required)
- Nitrox course: $230
- Advanced Course: $250
What to Bring:
- Your diving certification and log book;
- A small bag a few changes of clothes, bath towel, beach towel, jumper/jacket for night time, swimwear, toiletries, sunscreen and hat
- Any extra snacks or drinks you would like
What Not to Bring:
- Large bags or back pack
- Bed linen, sleeping bags and pillows
- Fishing equipment
- Glass bottles
Photos Courtesy of: Jorge Santa Maria