- This event has passed.
2 Day / 2 Night Best of the Reef Liveaboard April
April 6 @ 7:30 pm - April 8 @ 4:00 pm
Our latest Weekend Wonder!
Enjoy the best outer sites of the Great Barrier Reef in just one weekend, without having to book time off work!
With our newest 2 day 2 night liveaboards departing once a month on Friday evenings, discover the hidden gems of our reef, not normally accessible on day trips. With FREE tanks and weights for divers, FREE snorkel equipment hire, all meals and snacks included, plus fishing welcome on selected reefs, the whole family can wake up and play in sparkling blue waters, meet and enjoy the explosion of sealife and relax over drinks and fresh meals each evening.
Then, as the last rays of sunlight drop behind the horizon, marvel as the reef transforms. Divers can enjoy a night dive on the Saturday evening, as sharks, crustaceans and other evening dwellers emerge from the deep to hunt, while Garfish dart on the surface.
Returning around 4pm on Sunday, there’s even time to grab dinner on Palmer Street around the corner from where you disembark. Imagine it… a whole weekend without washing up!
The scene is set – two whole days of diving, snorkeling and fishing on our World Heritage Great Barrier Reef… without eating into precious holiday allowances.
PLUS bring a buddy and get $50 off for each additional guest when booking by phone!
Features of the Vessel: Departing with a maximum of just 20 guests, we cruise through the night to arrive at our first dive site, in plenty of time for you to see the sun rise over the World Heritage Great Barrier Reef.
- Accommodation for 20 passengers in double, twin & quad-share berths
- Budget-style , Air-conditioned Cabins
- Large Fully Equipped Dive Deck
- BBQ/Entertainment Deck
Your trip includes:
- 2 nights accommodation in air conditioned cabins
- All meals
- Snorkel & Dive gear
- Basic fishing gear
What to bring:
- Your diving certification and log book (if applicable)
- A small bag with towel, swimwear, toiletries, sunscreen and hat
- Fishing equipment
What not to bring:
- Large bags or back pack
- Bed linen, sleeping bags and pillows
- Glass bottles (thick wine bottles are allowed)
- 1 x Dive $50
- 4 x Dives $180
- Dive light/ torch hire $20
- Adventure Dive $25
- Nitrox Fills: $30 for one tank or $50 for 2 tanks (certification required)
- Nitrox course: $230
- Advanced Course: $250