The PADI Divemaster Course is specifically designed to give the Divemaster candidate (DMC), the knowledge and hands on experience essential in finding gainful employment within the Dive Industry.
This course involves comprehensive theory, confined water and open water training. You will be learning and working side by side with our highly experienced and qualified dive crew, on our trips to the Great Barrier Reef and the SS Yongala Wreck. Our experienced, professional and friendly crew work hard to ensure your training with us is safe, comprehensive and lots of fun.
The PADI Divemaster course is the first step on the professional ladder and is the most sought-after rating in diving. Upon completion of this course you will be prepared to work in the dive industry with a certification that it recognised all over the world.
- At least 18 years old
- Must be a certified Advanced Open Water and Rescue diver or equivalent
- Completed First Aid and CPR training (within 2 years)
- Passed an Australian Standards commercial dive medical (AS 2299)
- 40 logged dives prior to commencement of the course
- All PADI Divemaster Course materials
- All confined water training dives with your instructor
- Your choice of:
- 7 x Day Trips to either the Great Barrier Reef and/or Yongala Wreck OR
- 3 x Day Trips and 1 x 3 Day 3 Night Liveaboard Trip to complete your course skills and course requirements and experience what it is actually like working as a Divemaster with a professional dive tour operator.
- Tanks and weights for all in water training
- All EMC’s (Environmental Management Charges) and site mooring fees
- From $2475.00
- Extras: Gear hire and PADI application fees
Ask us for a sample course itinerary, more course information and course dates!
YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE:
As a certified PADI Divemaster, you are able to gain a number of instructional ratings with further training.
PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Instructor – Earn the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Specialty Instructor rating to be able to teach the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer specialty.
PADI Emergency First Response Instructor – Teach Emergency First Response courses after successfully completing an Emergency First Response Instructor course.
When you are ready to take the next step in your diving career: PADI Assistant Instructor – You can act as an instructional scuba assistant and assume limited teaching responsibilities. It’s a great way to gain experience in order to become a scuba instructor.
PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor – The most sought after instructional
rating in recreational diving.