Day Trips to the Great Barrier Reef and World Famous Yongala Wreck
Adrenalin Snorkel & Dive operate day trips to the Great Barrier Reef and the Yongala Wreck from both Townsville and Magnetic Island six days a week, aboard our purpose built day vessel ‘MV Adrenalin’, a 14 metre mono-hull vessel in survey for 25 persons.
On your cruise you will be looked after by our friendly and professional dive crew, with plenty of food and drinks supplied. Upon reaching the Great Barrier Reef or Yongala Wreck, you don your wetsuit and get ready to wet your imagination. Snorkeling, Scuba diving and Introduction diving are available for your enjoyment.
Easy access to the water is available from our dive deck and exiting the water is even easier using our submerged platform. Snorkelers will be provided snorkeling safety tips and our crew can assist you with your snorkeling gear so that you can fully enjoy your experience. Scuba divers can also be provided with a professional dive guide to help you get the most out of your dive.
Day Trip inclusions:
- Full day trip to the Great Barrier Reef or Yongala Wreck
- 2 dives or unlimited snorkeling on the Great Barrier Reef or 2 dives the Yongala Wreck
- All snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, fins and full length suit) – Reef trip only
- All EMC’s (Environmental Management Charges) and Mooring fees
- Learning about the reef eco system
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Tropical lunch
- Iced water, cordial, tea and coffee throughout the day
- Demonstrations and instructions on snorkeling techniques
- Experienced, Professional, Fun and Safe crew with a passion for the marine environment
- Experience the World Heritage listed Great Barrier Reef
- Introductory Dives $80 single dive or $120 for 2 dives (Reef Trips Only)
- Guided Dive $10 (compulsory for divers with less than 10 dives on the Reef and 15 logged on the Yongala Day Trips)
- PADI Adventure Dives $25 per dive
- Enriched Air Nitrox $50 for two tanks (must be Nitrox certified)
- Underwater Camera Hire $65 a day (includes SD card, yours to keep)