3 Day 3 Night Eco Liveaboard
3 Star Accommodation – 5 Star Diving
Join our experienced crew on a 3 Day 3 Night Liveaboard Trip from Townsville, which visits both the Great Barrier Reef and the SS Yongala Wreck.
Enjoy up to 10 dives on exceptional sites.
Wake up on the some of the most pristine reefs within the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. Dive all day and into the night to experience the unlimited visibility of Wheeler Reef and the myriad of gullies and canyons at Keeper and Davies Reef, just to name a few. Up to 8 dives including 2 night dives can be enjoyed over the first 2 days on the Great Barrier Reef.
The grand finale, Australia’s BEST dive – The Yongala Wreck.
Be awed during 2 early morning dives on the Yongala Wreck where you will see huge groupers, big rays, turtles, sea snakes, sharks and huge schools of fish. Diving the Yongala is simply spectacular every dive, year round and is a ‘must do’ site for all divers!
3 Days / 3 Nights – Liveaboard Trip – 10 Dives!
Departing Townsville with a maximum of just 20 guests, we cruise through the night to arrive at our first dive site, in plenty of time for you to see the sun rise over the Great Barrier Reef.
Features of the Vessel:
- Accommodation for 20 passengers in double, twin & quad-share berths.
- Budget-style , Air-conditioned Cabins.
- Large Fully Equipped Dive Deck.
- Easy In/Out of water access for divers and snorkelers.
- BBQ/Entertainment Deck.
Your trip includes:
- 10 Dives including 2 night dives and 2 dives on the Yongala Wreck.
- 3 night’s accommodation in air conditioned cabins.
- All bed linen.
- All meals.
- All EMC’s (Environmental Management Charges) and site mooring fees.
- Tanks and weights for diver base rate
- Snorkeling equipment for snorkeler rate
Sites we visit:
You will visit a range of pristine sites of the Great Barrier Reef on the first 2 days of your trip. Our experienced skipper will choose 3 of the best Great Barrier Reef sites listed below according to the weather conditions on the day.
Day 1 & 2:
- Keeper Reef
- Lodestone Reef
- Wheeler Reef
- Davies Reef
- Little Broadhurst Reef
- SS Yongala Wreck
Trip schedule example:
Boarding: 7:30pm from the Public Wharf on Tomlins Street, South Townsville
Day 1 : 4 dives on Lodestone Reef or Keeper Reef including 1 night dive
Day 2 : 4 dives on Davies, Wheeler Reef or Little Broadhurst Reef including 1 night dive
Day 3 : 2 early morning dives on the SS Yongala Wreck (subject to weather)
Returns Day 3: Townsville approx. 4.30pm
What to bring:
- Your diving certification and log book;
- A small bag with towel, swimwear, toiletries, sunscreen and hat.
What not to bring:
- Large bags or back pack;
- Bed linen, sleeping bags and pillows;
- Fishing equipment;
- Glass bottles.
Share – 3 or 4
- Full equipment hire $95 (duration of trip)
- Dive Torch $25
- Guided dive $10 (per dive)
- Adventure Dive $25 (per dive)
- Nitrox Fills: $30 for one or $50 for 2 tanks (certification required)
- Nitrox course: $230
- Advanced Course: $250
- 1 day camera hire $65 (SD card – yours to keep)